You are here
GPEC 2013 Environmental Stewardship Awards: Accepting Nominations
The Plastics Environmental Division (PED) of Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE) is seeking nominations for this year’s GPEC® 2013 Environmental Awards. These awards will recognize corporations and other institutions that have demonstrated environmental leadership and excellence, through significant achievements in the following categories:
- Plastics Recycling Technologies and Applications
- Plastics from Renewable Sources and Innovative Applications
- Emerging Technologies in Materials, Processing and Applications for better environmental impact
- Plastics made from intermediates made by using Biological routes
- Design for Sustainability
- Daniel Eberhardt Award for Environmental Stewardship
Awards will be presented during the GPEC® 2013 Awards Dinner on March 21, 2013.
Note: Organizations and companies who submit nominations are welcome to submit a paper and/or exhibit at GPEC® 2013. In the past, several attendees have stated they would have liked to attend a technical presentation on topics that had garnered the award. This has no weighing on your nomination.